The PRBC website has been updated and it is now simpler to give online, just click here or on the MAKE A DONATION button below to set up a recurring contribution or a onetime contribution with checking /savings account, credit or debit card.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits: In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the "First Fruits" of our labor. You can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God by setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify.
- Simplicity: You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town. You can set up the recurring contribution from your bank account, credit card and/or debit card.
- Security: Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions: Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Keeps Costs Down: Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
If you desire to set up Bill Pay through your bank, here is some Information you may need:
Preston Ridge Baptist Church
PO Box 1918
Frisco, TX 75034
Please contact Kimberly Venezio at 972.712.7007 if your service requires more information.
NOTICE: note General Fund, in memo section of payment
Drop payment by the office or in the offering plate on Sundays.
NOTICE: note General Fund in memo section of payment